West Portland Fall Yard Clean Ups
Top-Rated Fall Yard Landscaping Services Services to Prepare for Winter in Hillsboro & Surrounding Areas
During the fall months, it is important to clean your yard and prepare it for the cold winter months of extensive exposure to the elements. Adequate preparation is crucial to maintain the health of your land through these colder temperatures and give them the best opportunity to maximize the potential for growth during the spring season.
Preferred Landscape Services Can Help With Your Fall Clean-up Landscaping Needs
The experts at Preferred Landscape Services have assisted Hillsboro residents with all of their yard maintenance and clean-up needs since 1998. Our skilled landscapers in Hillsboro can help you keep your yard healthy and beautiful with cutting-edge products and the latest and greatest techniques. We understand how important maintaining your property can be, which is why we go above and beyond to make sure we provide you with the highest quality service, exceptional warranties, and the greatest attention to detail.
Why A Fall Clean-up Is Necessary For Your Yard
Scheduling a fall clean-up is necessary to prepare your yard for spring. When you leave your yard unattended, debris can build up and press down on the grass while under the weight and pressure of the snow of winter can deprive your lawn of necessary oxygen.
In the spring when the snow melts away, this is why you notice your grass is regrows in patches and leaves parts of your lawn bare. This debris and lack of oxygen can also add acidity to your soil which can increase weed growth. With fall clean-ups we maintain and prepare your lawn to ensure it grows pack strong and healthy.
How to Prepare Your Yard for Winter
During the winter months, your yard’s growth will slow due to the cooler temperatures and reduced sunlight. Because these life-giving resources will be in shorter supply, it’s important to make sure your lawn and garden are in good health and well-prepared for the upcoming elemental exposure.
Our Landscapers Can Perform The Following Fall Yard Clean-up Services:
- Lawn mowing
- Leaf raking and composting
- Weed control
- Tree & shrub trimming
- Cleaning up branches & lawn clippings
Comprehensive Maintenance Packages Are Available
We offer three maintenance packages based on the needs of your yard as well as individual services. We make it possible for you to maintain your property within your budget. All of our plans include weekly maintenance visits with at least 2 services per month between mid-November and February, ensuring your yard receives the attention it needs.
The benefits of regular lawn maintenance include:
- Curb Appeal – Even in the fall, when vegetation slows down, it’s important to maintain your lawn. With the holiday season right around the corner, you want to make sure your lawn looks clean and ready to decorate. Dead leaves and weeds don’t go well with Christmas lights.
- Saves Time – Have you tried mowing a lawn when it’s freezing cold outside? Allow our Hillsboro lawn care experts to do all the dirty work so that you can stay indoors and relax. Think of all the things you can do instead of cleaning up leaves or fertilizing the grass.
- Keeps Lawn Healthy – Our lawn care specialists have extensive training and experience on maintaining quality yards. We know when the right time to fertilize is and what needs to be down to promote lawn health.
To find out more about our fall yard cleanup packages and how we can keep your yard in great condition through any season, contact Preferred Landscape Services today - give us a call at (503) 782-5900 or contact us online!